Holiday gifts. There are so many options to choose from. Where do you start? Well this week, you’re in luck. I’m here to help!
Today, I’m posting a Gift Guide for the Foodie: a few of my favorite cooking and food items that I’m sure will please anyone on your gift list. All (but one item, #2) are things E and I have either received as gifts in the past or have bought ourselves. Nothing but rave reviews here.
So without further ado, this year’s Gift Guide for the Foodie:
- Help save the environment while you shop for your produce! We made the switch to reusable produce bags this year and love these cotton muslin bags from Simple Ecology.
- For when you need meal planning inspiration, roll the Foodie Dice!
- The Toddy Cold Brew coffee maker is a definitely favorite in our household. Easy to make, sits over night and you have coffee good for a week!
- For the wino, Honig’s Sauvignon Blanc – Late Harvest is lovely. The Honig winery is one of my favorites in Northern California and this dessert wine is a highlight.
- A pit mitt is a must-have for any BBQ-er in your life.
- For the foodie who is also a history nerd, I recommend: A History of Food in 100 Recipes by William Sitwell
- A stylish mortar & pestle is handy for every chef and doesn’t take up much counter space.
- A cocktail kit is nice to kick things up a notch while traveling and a perfect stocking stuffer!
- Give the gift of cheese. I promise, it will be their favorite gift. (Also if you want to send me something from Cowgirl, I’d be cool with that.)
Stop by on Thursday for part two of my Gift Guide, focused on the film fan in your life!
Have you started your holiday shopping yet? What are some of your favorite foodie gifts?